We Are Looking For a Talented Individual to Join Our Dynamic Management Team as a
Packleader Pacific is the Fijian face of Pack Leader Group which is an established Australian Services Company with a global outlook. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Campaign Manager to join the growing Packleader Team.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the telecommunications campaign performed on behalf of our Australian telecommunications client. The Campaign Manager will be responsible for achieving the key performance indicators set and ensuring the customer experience provided is in-line with client expectations.
- Achievement of campaign KPI’s including but not limited to:
- Monthly Sales Targets / Sales Conversion Rates
- Compliance and Audit Scores
- Implement change management protocols to ensure staff remain knowledgeable
- Lead and develop a team of 8 Team Leaders
- Execute initiatives set by Project Manager and/or Client
- Drive staff engagement and create a culture based on performance and teamwork
- Identify initiatives to reduce staff absenteeism and attrition
- Maintain a detailed level of awareness in relation to campaign intelligence and regularly report to client key factors impacting sales performance
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player and form part of the Fiji management team
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Prior experience in Sales Management (preferably Contact Centre)
- Leadership & People Management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time Management / Organisational Skills
- Performance driven
You will be joining a bright and experienced team who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our partners and customers, if you think you have what it takes, send us your resume along with a cover letter elaborating your relevant qualifications and experience in the field of Campaign Manager by using the Apply Online form below.
Applications close: Friday December 13th 2019.
Please note: Applications received without a Cover Letter and Resume will NOT be considered.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.