CONTENT WRITER (x2)
The Packleader Group is a diversified company with businesses spanning Telecommunications, Energy, Private Health and Energy Efficiency campaigns. With our customer hub and contact centre operations based in Suva, Fiji – we employ over 400 personnel who touch customers in Australia and North America.
We are looking for 2 passionate Content Writer’s who can bring creativity with the capability to research and write high-quality and detailed content on our marketing platform (s). The content you create must be in line with the company’s direction and style requirements as you will be working with internal as well as external stakeholders who work together to produce one passionate voice for the company. We are predominately striving to find a writer/blogger enthusiast, who would love the chance to turn their own knowledge and love for writing into a full -time writing job.
- Create compelling content containing information about the company and market it on external channels
- Generating captivating ideas and portraying this on our advertising channels
- The ability to create punchy and engaging material quickly and efficiently
- The ability to edit and proofread your own work quickly and efficiently
- Introducing a passionate and exciting voice to our team
- The ability to research topics, while creating unique content on the subject
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Currently majoring or completed majors/minors in Journalism, Literature, Language or History (or Equivalent)
- Prior experience can be an advantage but not necessary
- Be competent and confident writing in English with acceptable grammar skills
- Be comfortable working on your own projects without constant supervision
- Be deadline driven and capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
You will be joining a bright and experienced team who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our partners and customers; if you think you have what it takes, send us your resume along with a cover letter elaborating your relevant qualifications, skills and an approximately 300 word original written piece on anything to do with health, health insurance, nutrition, gym/exercise or leading a healthy life in the field of Content Writer addressed to:
“Recruitment Team” via email to email@example.com or by submitting your application via the link provided below.
Note: Applications received without a Resume, Cover Letter or written submission will NOT be considered.
Applications close: 03rd February, 2020.
|Job Category||Administration, Support Team|