Customer Interaction Agents
Target driven? Passionate and hard working? Enthusiastic and confident?
The Packleader Group is a diversified company with businesses spanning Telecommunications, Energy, Private Health and Energy Efficiency campaigns. With our customer hub and contact centre operations based in Suva, Fiji – we employ over 400 personnel who touch customers in Australia and North America.
This is an exciting, ever-growing industry and offers the successful person an opportunity for a great income and career progression.
We would love to hear from you if you can:
- Work proactively to achieve individual performance targets whilst also maintaining focus on achieving team targets
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain operation requirements by following established policies and procedures
- Achieving or exceeding realistic KPI’s and Targets
- Highly Attention to detail
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related targets as assigned
- Build good rapport with existing and new customers
- Previous experience in a call-centre/sales industry preferred but not necessary
- Thorough understanding of telephone etiquette skills
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Objection handling and rapport building
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven persuasive power
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction training and support
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent pay packet
- Supportive, fun and flexible work environment
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link below to submit your Cover Letter & updated CV.
|Job Category||Customer Service, Sales|